Saturday, May 12, 2012

Antibiotics and Yeast Infections

Antibiotics are one of the most frequent causes of yeast infections. The antibiotics, while designed to eradicate harmful bacteria from our bodies but frequently it eliminates the good bacteria as well as the offending bacteria. This causes an imbalance that results in a yeast infection. The good bacteria balance the growth of yeast in the body.

The balance of good yeast to bad yeast is destroyed with the use of antibiotics. Once yeast begins to multiply, it can easily get out of control causing a yeast infection.

Candida Yeast Infection. The ailment is known as candidiasis.

Too be sure, antibiotics aren't the only source of yeast infections. Diet, hormonal changes, menopause and pregnancy can lead to yeast imbalances and infections.

Yeast infections that are the result of antibiotics occurs because the antibiotics disturbs the yeast balances in the body. Consuming glucose or sugar are considered hormonal causes.. Women are particularly prone to this ailment because their natural vaginal secretions combined with menstrual blood are both rich in glucose. It's an open enticement to multiplying yeast. This ends up as vaginal candidiasis.

People with a lowered immune system are susceptible to yeast infections. People afflicted with diabetes or HIV are prime Candida Yeast Infections. In the case of diabetes, the blood sugar level feeds the body's yeast. If you have a damaged or compromised immune system and suspect you have a yeast infection, see a doctor.

Stress is also another factor that leads to yeast infections. By worrying excessively, you suppress your immune system. A weak immune system is like an open door, not only to yeast infections, but also other infections.

If you want to reduce the odds of contracting yeast infection, there are precautions that you can take. Baggy clothing is a good idea as is watching for changes in your skin, particularly dry or greasy spots. Reducing sugar in your diet will help starve the Candida Yeast Infections, the yogurt will work either orally or in the vaginal cavity via a tampon.



4 comments:

  1. Great work. I like your blog. Thanks for the sharing.

    Candida Cure Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone! my name is Noah, I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR AKHIGBE that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR AKHIGBE I also decided to contact him for help because all i wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother 'I love my wife' Am happy today that he helped me and i can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend or loves and family relationship. Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR AKHIGBE should contact him via E-mail: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com You can also call or contact him via whatsapp +2348142454860 He also cure deadly diseases and virus with his natural herbal medicine herbs. like
    HIV/AIDS
    HERPES
    EPILEPSY
    STROKE
    EXTERNAL INFECTION
    CANCER
    DIABETES
    CHRONIC DISEASE
    HEPATITIS A&B AND OTHERS. his email again: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com
    number : +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete
  3. HERPES is a serious and recurring disease which can't be cure through drugs or injections by an American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it,  I have red about DR JAMES the great herbalist doctor who cured me from herpes  with his powerful herbal medicine.  I contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs!After 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 4 days i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!it's really like a dream but I am so happy!   for the people suffering from herpes and other diseases like  Rectum  effects, intestine damage, bowel obstruction, Ovarian disease,  Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Lyme disease,Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus,Nephrology and Hypertension, Neurology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Women's Health, Oncology, Pediatrics, Pulmonary, ACUTE MYELOFIBROSIS, ALZHEIMER's symptoms, BREAST CANCER, DIABETES, HAIR LOSS AND HAIR TREATMENT, KIDNEY DISEASES, LEUKEMIA, MYELOID LEUKEMIA, STEM CELL TREATMENT 
     should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit.  I sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which  I took for 2 good weeks and today I am out here with a negative result. When I went for the test I was so happy after taking his herbal medication  I paid homage to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year.  you can reach him through  VIA E-mail   drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com or whatsapp number:+2348152855846 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very informative, because it compresses most of the information needed and the best solution to Paralysis still remains herbal medicines.
    I became more convinced in herbal medicines because of NZE NJOKU HERBAL HOME.
    I have also contacted Nze Njoku for herbal treatment for my grandfather who had suffered paralysis caused by stroke for eight years.
    My grandfather took herbal medicines from Nze Njoku Herbal Home as he's instructed without any lifestyle change which healed him of paralysis within nine weeks.
    As I write this my grandfather is doing great on his feet and most importantly he has started his business effectively as if nothing happened to him.
    Feel free to contact them on;
    nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete