Thursday, May 10, 2012

Intestinal Yeast Infections Have Many Causes

Intestinal yeast infections are becoming a problem for more people now that they use too. This is because of more people now being prescribed antibiotics and other drugs that upset the body's natural bacterial and chemical balance. Once you've discovered the cause of your internal Candida Yeast Infection. And this is more common if the sufferer is eating a lot of sugar or a lot of foods that contain sugar. So if you have a sweet tooth you need to change your diet.

Sugar feeds yeast and fungus, and it is their favorite food. If you want to cure an intestinal yeast infection then the first thing you must do is give up eating sugar. If you don't then you'll be taking anti fungal drugs to alleviate your symptoms for a very long time. Most sufferers that don't eat a diet that helps to cure their infection will be on oral anti fungal drugs for months or even years.

Another common cause of internal yeast infections is the use of antibiotics. These anti bacterial drugs kill good bacteria, and your body needs these to keep the Candida Yeast Infection it has been kept under control by the good bacteria in your body.

If you're suffering from an internal fungal infection then you need to cleanse your body as soon as possible. The fungus will just keep on feeding until it perforates your intestines, and then toxins from the fungus will enter your bloodstream. You could even be suffering from some of the symptoms already that are caused by a leaky gut. Aching muscles and joints are common, and other symptoms that affect the brain are common as well. These are depression, mood swings and concentration problems.

To cure an intestinal yeast infection you must re-balance the bacteria in your body. At the moment you have too much Candida in your body, and the friendly bacteria can no longer keep it under control. Once the friendly bacteria gets high in numbers and the Candida gets low in numbers you'll soon be fully cured.



2 comments:

  1. So is possible that HIV Disease can be cured because I have been scammed so many times not until I came across this great man Dr Akhigbe who helped me at first I never believe all this comment and post about him and I was very sick because I have been infected with HIV/AIDS for the past two year,just last 2 months I keep reading the testimony about this man named Dr Akhigbe they said that the man is so powerful he have cured different type of diseases, I keep monitoring his post of some people about this man and I found out that he was real so I decided to give him a trial I contacted him for help and he said he was going to help me get my cure that all I needed to do was to send him money to prepare the medication after which it will be sent to me via DHL courier delivery services which I did to my greatest surprise the medication was sent to me he gave me instructions to follow on how to drink it that after three weeks I should go for check up,after taking the medicine and follow his instruction after three weeks I went back to the hospital for another test, at first I was shocked when the doctor told me that I was negative I ask the doctor to check again and the result was still the same negative that was how I free from HIV VIRUS at of the shock I decided to come and share my own testimony with you for those who think there is no cure for HIV VIRUS the cure as finally come' out stop doubting and contact Dr Akhigbe via email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he will help you out you can also whatsApp him via +2348142454860 he is also perfect in curing DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS, CANCER ,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE.,KIDNEY DISEASE, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, EPILEPSY,STROKE, ECZEMA, EATING DISORDER etc believe me that deadly disease is not longer a deadly sentence because dr akhigbe has the cure.the godfather of herbal root.
    email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com whatsapp number.
    +2348142454860
    website: https://drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative, because it compresses most of the information needed and the best solution to Paralysis still remains herbal medicines.
    I became more convinced in herbal medicines because of NZE NJOKU HERBAL HOME.
    I have also contacted Nze Njoku for herbal treatment for my grandfather who had suffered paralysis caused by stroke for eight years.
    My grandfather took herbal medicines from Nze Njoku Herbal Home as he's instructed without any lifestyle change which healed him of paralysis within nine weeks.
    As I write this my grandfather is doing great on his feet and most importantly he has started his business effectively as if nothing happened to him.
    Feel free to contact them on;
    nzenjokuherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete