Monday, April 2, 2012

Is Your Yeast Infection Worse After Treatment?

5% of women are in the unfortunate position of their yeast infection becoming worse after treatment. If you're one of these women you're now suffering from what is known as Chronic yeast infections. Explained below are the reasons why your fungal infection is worse after using an anti Candida Yeast Infection has been made worse by the anti fungal treatment is the yeast has become resistant to the active ingredients in the cream or suppository. If you have used the treatment before the yeast will already know how to mutate to defend itself. Antibiotics use is the most common way of creating a stronger strain of yeast. Antibiotics are now the biggest cause of yeast infections because they do more than kill the infection they were intended for.

Antibiotics are good at killing bacteria, but this means they also kill your body's friendly, beneficial bacteria which are your own natural defense against fungus like the mutated Candida Yeast Infection

Chronic yeast infections can be a symptom of an intestinal yeast infection. Intestinal yeast infections will start off by giving you symptoms that effect your digestive process. These include bloating and acid indigestion. Once the intestinal Candida overgrowth gets worse you will experience symptoms that effect your whole body, and these include symptoms like fatigue, foggy brain and aching muscles and joints.

Intestinal Candida infections can be caused by...

Antibiotics use

Poor diet high in sugar and lacking nutrition

A health condition such as diabetes

A weakened immune system

If you suspect that you're suffering from intestinal Candida overgrowth then your health will benefit from an anti Candida protocol. This will attack the Candida from every angle, and not just kill fungus like an anti fungal drug will. When you use a drug to kill the fungal overgrowth you just create a better environment in your intestines for the fungus to re-infect you.

You have another vaginal infection

On rare occasions, women will self diagnose themselves, and get the diagnosis wrong. This means that they are treating another vaginal, bacterial infection with an OTC yeast cure. This will just ease the symptoms of the real infection, and when the treatment stops the symptoms of the real infection come back worse. Using an OTC yeast infection treatment on another vaginal infection can in fact cause a yeast infection. This is because the Candida that is living harmlessly in your vagina will mutate when you're applying the anti fungal cream or suppositories.

Seeing your doctor

As soon as your yeast infection returns you should see your doctor. If you have self diagnosed your infection your doctor can make sure you do actually have a yeast infection. If you have been treating another infection of your vagina you risk permanent damage to your kidneys and/or your reproductive organs if the real infection isn't treated correctly and in time.

Natural cure for yeast infections

Once you have a correct diagnosis, and you know you're suffering from recurrent yeast infections you then have 2 choices: You can use a stronger conventional anti fungal treatment; or you can use a natural yeast cure that will provide your body with everything it needs to rid your system of the Candida yeast.

Natural yeast cures will...

Strengthen your immune system

Starve the infection causing Candida

Kill the Candida

Encourage the re-growth of your friendly bacteria

Give you your good health back

Although you will be going against what you doctor advises, your body will thank you for using a natural cure instead of more anti fungal drugs.



1 comment:

  1. I've been suffering from this herpes virus disease for a long time,and I've had some variants of this Herpes virus.This has brought me a lot of trouble, on many levels, especially with my partners, and this has given me a lot of self-consciousness.25 years of suffering outbreaks is a long time, I've had depression and I've felt the rejection of many people, who are suffering from it know what I'm talking about.As you know, pharmacological medicine does not provide any adequate solution to eradicate this disease, it only mitigates the symptoms until the next outbreak.However, about a month ago I discovered some useful information that helped me in a few weeks to make my herpes disappear naturally after taking DR James herbal mix medicine .Today I am grateful to Doctor James herbal mix medicine that has given me back a normal life.Today I can say that: I am a new person, or rather, I am back to being a person without complexes because of this silent and complex hell that is herpes.If you don't suffer from herpes, well risky you are, but if you suffer it I invite you to contact this genuine powerful herbal healer called Dr james. Herpes is a serious and recurrent condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by US doctors, but the best way to fight against herpes is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbalist who cures people of herpes virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be afraid that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, infections, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate and 100 percent works. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 21 days and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.
    CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE
    [Email.... drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com/What's App +2348152855846]

    ReplyDelete